lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

Love?

Too much love... will kill ME..




I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me...

Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover
And the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster
'cos you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you
Every time...

Can't you see that it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I'm bound to lose
Too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all...


Too much love will kill ME?
No, too much love IS KILLING me...


I'm suffering so much...
just because of you darling,
you, my spellbindingly princess,
just for you without me,
just I'm alone without you...

2 comentarios:

  1. just wait...I´m sure that she are coming in this moment...soon, she appears in the most inbelieveable place...and she don´t be late...
    Just wait...it hurts, but you can´t make anything, desaffortunately...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Back to life again!
    Love may kill you, but I'd rather love and suffer than lock myself up and live forever. Happiness and pain is all life is about. But as Queen also said, "one year of love is better than a lifetime alone"

    ResponderEliminar